Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

golf club grace before meals, golf graces before meals, seymore butts ass hunt tylene buck, katharine mcphee ugly vagina, dinner grace at golf club, grace for golf club dinner, stephen a smith intro song, tylene buck interview, Tina fey anal, hqpron

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 00:15:32 by Rick Boyd

Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:

"But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,..."

An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.

-- rick boyd

Report this message

#2: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 01:04:18 by JD

rick boyd wrote:
> Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
>
> "But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,..."
>
> An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.

If the convicts are seriously believing that, they are going to get
reamed every time they play against quality opposition.

Report this message

#3: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 01:51:43 by dechucka

&quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:44b6dbd9$0$21684$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;
&gt; &quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,...&quot;
&gt;
&gt; I think he was talking about the AB pack ( although I can't remember the
&gt; particular incident he is referring to )
&gt;
&gt; Till Aus gets a solid tight 5 they will continue to be unable to build the
&gt; platform to release what isn't to bad a backline. Unfortunately I cannot
&gt; see where the players to improve the pack are going to come from, the S14
&gt; cupboard looked fairly empty and one assumes that this is were players for
&gt; the national side are picked from

Apologies my computer clock has cracked a spas for some reason, hopefully
now fixed

Report this message

#4: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 03:54:19 by Matua

&quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:44b6da84$0$21737$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;
&gt; &quot;JD&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:_antipodean_&#64;bigpond.com" target="_blank">_antipodean_&#64;bigpond.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1152831858.427900.69070&#64;m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152831858.427900.69070&#64;m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; rick boyd wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad
&gt;&gt;&gt; scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; If the convicts are seriously believing that, they are going to get
&gt;&gt; reamed every time they play against quality opposition.
&gt;
&gt; Matau is that you?
&gt;

Na it's not me defucka! but JD is quite correct.

Later
Matua.

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from <a href="http://www.teranews.com" target="_blank">http://www.teranews.com</a>

Report this message

#5: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 03:58:17 by Matua

news:44b6dc91$0$21695$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;
&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:44b6dbd9$0$21684$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad
&gt;&gt;&gt; scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; I think he was talking about the AB pack ( although I can't remember the
&gt;&gt; particular incident he is referring to )
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Till Aus gets a solid tight 5 they will continue to be unable to build
&gt;&gt; the platform to release what isn't to bad a backline. Unfortunately I
&gt;&gt; cannot see where the players to improve the pack are going to come from,
&gt;&gt; the S14 cupboard looked fairly empty and one assumes that this is were
&gt;&gt; players for the national side are picked from
&gt;
&gt; Apologies my computer clock has cracked a spas for some reason, hopefully
&gt; now fixed
&gt;

Your what ? your cock has cracked a spas ? Shit! oh well whatever turns you
on brudda.

Later
Matua.

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from <a href="http://www.teranews.com" target="_blank">http://www.teranews.com</a>

Report this message

#6: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 04:14:59 by dechucka

&quot;Matua&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:matua&#64;cherbro.com.au" target="_blank">matua&#64;cherbro.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:44b6ee6e$0$6007$<a href="mailto:88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com..." target="_blank">88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:44b6dc91$0$21695$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:44b6dbd9$0$21684$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt; news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; I think he was talking about the AB pack ( although I can't remember the
&gt;&gt;&gt; particular incident he is referring to )
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Till Aus gets a solid tight 5 they will continue to be unable to build
&gt;&gt;&gt; the platform to release what isn't to bad a backline. Unfortunately I
&gt;&gt;&gt; cannot see where the players to improve the pack are going to come from,
&gt;&gt;&gt; the S14 cupboard looked fairly empty and one assumes that this is were
&gt;&gt;&gt; players for the national side are picked from
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Apologies my computer clock has cracked a spas for some reason, hopefully
&gt;&gt; now fixed
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Your what ? your cock has cracked a spas ? Shit! oh well whatever turns
&gt; you on brudda.
&gt;
&gt; Later
&gt; Matua.

Everything is stable in the world. You go away for a week or so come back to
rsru and matau is still a pervert

Report this message

#7: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 04:15:39 by dechucka

&quot;Matua&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:matua&#64;cherbro.com.au" target="_blank">matua&#64;cherbro.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:44b6ee6d$0$6007$<a href="mailto:88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com..." target="_blank">88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; news:44b6da84$0$21737$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;JD&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:_antipodean_&#64;bigpond.com" target="_blank">_antipodean_&#64;bigpond.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1152831858.427900.69070&#64;m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152831858.427900.69070&#64;m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt; rick boyd wrote:
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; If the convicts are seriously believing that, they are going to get
&gt;&gt;&gt; reamed every time they play against quality opposition.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Matau is that you?
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Na it's not me defucka! but JD is quite correct.

you like reaming convicts do you Matau?

Report this message

#8: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 04:38:42 by Matua

news:44b6fe23$0$21737$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;
&gt; &quot;Matua&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:matua&#64;cherbro.com.au" target="_blank">matua&#64;cherbro.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:44b6ee6e$0$6007$<a href="mailto:88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com..." target="_blank">88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com...</a>
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:44b6dc91$0$21695$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt; news:44b6dbd9$0$21684$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I think he was talking about the AB pack ( although I can't remember
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the particular incident he is referring to )
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Till Aus gets a solid tight 5 they will continue to be unable to build
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the platform to release what isn't to bad a backline. Unfortunately I
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; cannot see where the players to improve the pack are going to come
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; from, the S14 cupboard looked fairly empty and one assumes that this is
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; were players for the national side are picked from
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Apologies my computer clock has cracked a spas for some reason,
&gt;&gt;&gt; hopefully now fixed
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Your what ? your cock has cracked a spas ? Shit! oh well whatever turns
&gt;&gt; you on brudda.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Later
&gt;&gt; Matua.
&gt;
&gt; Everything is stable in the world. You go away for a week or so come back
&gt; to rsru and matau is still a pervert
&gt;

Fuck is that all, a week, Next time can you make it 5 years? Relax Chucky,
take some probenecid or whatever, but settle down you'll give yourself an
ulcer

Later
Matua..

--

Report this message

#9: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 05:07:57 by dechucka

news:44b6f577$0$5957$<a href="mailto:88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com..." target="_blank">88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; news:44b6fe23$0$21737$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;Matua&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:matua&#64;cherbro.com.au" target="_blank">matua&#64;cherbro.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:44b6ee6e$0$6007$<a href="mailto:88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com..." target="_blank">88260bb3&#64;free.teranews.com...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt; news:44b6dc91$0$21695$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;dechucka&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au" target="_blank">dechucka&#64;vomithotmail.com.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; news:44b6dbd9$0$21684$<a href="mailto:5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au..." target="_blank">5a62ac22&#64;per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I think he was talking about the AB pack ( although I can't remember
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the particular incident he is referring to )
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Till Aus gets a solid tight 5 they will continue to be unable to build
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the platform to release what isn't to bad a backline. Unfortunately I
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; cannot see where the players to improve the pack are going to come
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; from, the S14 cupboard looked fairly empty and one assumes that this
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; is were players for the national side are picked from
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Apologies my computer clock has cracked a spas for some reason,
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; hopefully now fixed
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Your what ? your cock has cracked a spas ? Shit! oh well whatever turns
&gt;&gt;&gt; you on brudda.
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Later
&gt;&gt;&gt; Matua.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Everything is stable in the world. You go away for a week or so come back
&gt;&gt; to rsru and matau is still a pervert
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Fuck is that all, a week, Next time can you make it 5 years? Relax
&gt; Chucky, take some probenecid or whatever, but settle down you'll give
&gt; yourself an ulcer
&gt;
&gt; Later
&gt; Matua..

if I am ever stressed I read your posts and give myself a good laugh

Report this message

#10: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-14 12:23:37 by Chris Parslow

&quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;
&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,...&quot;

No.

One bad scrum; two-three-many fuckin' awful ones...

CP

Report this message

#11: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-15 00:18:10 by ERNEST THE SHEEP

rick boyd wrote:

&gt;
&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,...&quot;
&gt;
&gt; An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.

What a tell tale tit you are.

Report this message

#12: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-15 01:36:05 by Rick Boyd

<a href="mailto:Ernest_the_Sheep&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">Ernest_the_Sheep&#64;hotmail.com</a> wrote:
&gt; rick boyd wrote:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;&gt;Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; What a tell tale tit you are.
&gt;

Christ Mowithey, with blistering invective like that, it's a wonder
anyone dares cross swords with you.

-- rick boyd

Report this message

#13: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-15 01:40:36 by dechucka

&quot;rick boyd&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:boyd&#64;comswest.net.au" target="_blank">boyd&#64;comswest.net.au</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:44b6c60a$<a href="mailto:1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au..." target="_blank">1&#64;quokka.wn.com.au...</a>
&gt;

I think he was talking about the AB pack ( although I can't remember the
particular incident he is referring to )

Till Aus gets a solid tight 5 they will continue to be unable to build the
platform to release what isn't to bad a backline. Unfortunately I cannot see
where the players to improve the pack are going to come from, the S14
cupboard looked fairly empty and one assumes that this is were players for
the national side are picked from

Report this message

#14: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-15 01:42:59 by dechucka

&quot;JD&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:_antipodean_&#64;bigpond.com" target="_blank">_antipodean_&#64;bigpond.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1152831858.427900.69070&#64;m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152831858.427900.69070&#64;m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; rick boyd wrote:
&gt;&gt; Jeremy Paul on Rugby Heaven:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;But when we sat down and reviewed the game, there was one bad scrum,...&quot;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; An eighty minute bad scrum, I presume.
&gt;
&gt; If the convicts are seriously believing that, they are going to get
&gt; reamed every time they play against quality opposition.

Matau is that you?

Report this message

#15: Re: Delusion lives on in Australia

Posted on 2006-07-15 07:18:18 by Will_S

yes, My Boyd does live in Australia

Report this message