Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

golf club grace before meals, golf graces before meals, seymore butts ass hunt tylene buck, katharine mcphee ugly vagina, dinner grace at golf club, grace for golf club dinner, stephen a smith intro song, tylene buck interview, Tina fey anal, hqpron

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Re: Horry says Dull Harris and Cuban are whiners

Posted on 2006-07-12 20:25:12 by Gary Collard

John wrote:
>
&gt; &quot;greg brown&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:noway&#64;way.com" target="_blank">noway&#64;way.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:Y6gng.702$<a href="mailto:NP4.469&#64;newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">NP4.469&#64;newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &quot;*Mavs*&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:gomavs&#64;gomavz.com" target="_blank">gomavs&#64;gomavz.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; &gt; news:QH3ng.2454$<a href="mailto:Wl.1307&#64;trnddc01..." target="_blank">Wl.1307&#64;trnddc01...</a>
&gt; &gt; &gt;I am trying to figure out what Horry is smoking but its clear he is just
&gt; &gt; &gt;embarassed about being eliminated by Dallas.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Damn right, he should be embarrassed about it as should all the Spurs.
&gt; They
&gt; &gt; are a better team than the Mavs and were the only team in the playoffs,
&gt; &gt; other than Detroit, who had a chance of beating the Heat. But instead of
&gt; &gt; joining the Lakers, Rocks, and Bulls, as teams who dominate by winning
&gt; &gt; multiple championships in a row, they remain among the league's &quot;ordinary&quot;
&gt; &gt; champs.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I guess I shouldn't say anything, because it's apparently good enough for
&gt; &gt; the team and it's fans, right guys?
&gt;
&gt; Umm, the Lakers suck and a Shaq team just won the ring. I don't think
&gt; Lakers fan should be talking about ordinary teams. They should talk about
&gt; teams that made the second round.

No, they should be talking about how a guy with 10 fingers does with 15
rings.

--
Gary Collard
SABR-L Moderator
<a href="mailto:gmcollard&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">gmcollard&#64;yahoo.com</a>
<a href="http://sarcastipundit.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://sarcastipundit.blogspot.com/</a>

&quot;I think the Republican Party has few allies more effective than
the Daily Kos.&quot; -- Newt Gingrich

Report this message